Where does Cultural Arts Fest Happen?
Waco Cultural Arts Fest is held in Indian Spring Park, located on University Parks Drive downtown Waco on the banks of the Brazos River. The site encompasses the historic Waco Suspension Bridge, the oldest suspension bridge west of the Mississippi River.
What are the official hotels of the Waco Cultural Arts Fest?
The official Hotels of the Waco Cultural Arts Fest are:
- Courtyard by Marriott Waco at 101 Washington Avenue in downtown Waco
- Hilton Waco at 113 S. University Parks Drive in downtown Waco
- Holiday Inn and Suites at 1801 Development Blvd. in Bellmead at I-35 and Lake Shore Dr.
Are there other hotels near the festival at Indian Spring Park?
There are many hotels in the neighborhoods surrounding the festival at Indian Spring Park. Check out the Waco Convention Center, a list of nearby hotels is available at Waco Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Where can I park when attending Waco Cultural Art Fest?
The Festival site is surrounded by a generous amount of public parking. The Waco Transit will be offering a free shuttle from the parking areas. However, due to the popularity of the festival, parking can be sometimes difficult to find, especially in the afternoons.
A few tips:
- Allow yourself plenty of time to find parking
- Please be considerate of the folks who live in the neighborhood surrounding the festival–obey posted parking rules, don’t block driveways,and drive slowly on residential streets.