ARTIST MARKET SUBMISSION INFORMATION COMING SHORTLY
A great place to find that great piece of original art
- BEST IN SHOW AWARD $500
- BEST OF SHOW IN CATEGAORY $100 per category
Looking forward to seeing y’all!
If you need additional information email Brenda Khozein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Categories: 2D/3D; Drawing & Pastels; Acrylics & Oils; Photography; Watercolor; Ceramics; Glass; Metalworks; Jewelry; Wood; Sculpture; Fiber Art; Digital Art; Graphics & Printmaking
Categories maybe combined at judges discretion
Guidance for Submissions
Backgrounds: applies to all media categories
- Steer away from distracting backgrounds.
- If using a background, gradients and neutral colors work best.
- People, pets, banners, etc., can take away from your work.
Lighting: applies to all media categories
- Lighting is an important factor when photographing your work.
- Be sure that your camera is set and white-balanced for your lighting conditions.
- Small shifts of light can dramatically bring out the details in your work.
- Play with different angles.
- Avoid hot spots if at all possible.
Focus/ Clarity: applies to all media categories
- Your images should be clear and in focus. This is especially critical with artwork that has fine detail.
- The more textures and nuances the jurors can see, the more your craftsmanship will be appreciated and noticed.
- Macro photography can significantly enhance jewelry images.
Perspective: especially applies to jewelry, craft, glass, 3D, fiber
- Different angles can give off different moods and feelings for the artwork.
- Experiment with various angles.
- Take many photos so you have a variety to chose from.
Size: applies to all media categories
- Use up the maximum amount of image space available in the 1920 x 1920 pixel limit.
- Crop the image so there is not any unnecessary negative space in the image.
Consistency: applies to all media categories
Make sure that all of your images have a consistent feel and look.
A consistent theme, lighting, background, subject, etc., will make your submission appear professional